First Time (Emma and Alyssa- The Prom)

Disclaimer: rated M for mature

Alyssa Greene looks down at her hands nervously as she sits on the hotel room bed. She convinced her mother to allow her and Emma Nolan, her girlfriend, to go on a summer road trip, just the two of them. They have talked about having sex before, but never had the chance as Alyssa's mother and Emma's grandmother insist on an open door policy when the two are together. While Alyssa desperately wants to make love to her girlfriend, she is scared. She has no idea what she is doing.

Emma comes in just then, carrying the last of their luggage. She takes one look at her nervous girlfriend and puts the luggage down before kneeling in front of the brunette.

"Alyssa, sweetie, tell me what's wrong?" Emma requests, cupping her girlfriend's check lovingly.

"I.. I'm scared, Emma," Alyssa replies, meeting her Emma's eyes.

"Of what?" Emma asks.

"Of sex," The brunette admits.

"Hey. We don't have to do anything. I'd be more than happy to just cuddle with you," Emma assures her.

"I want to. I want to have sex with you, but I'm scared. You know I'm a virgin. I don't know what I'm doing," Alyssa explains nervously.

"I don't either baby. I'm a virgin too. Heck, you're the only one I've ever kissed, Aly," Emma soothes.

Alyssa smiles at the cute nickname, turning her head to kiss Emma's palm, which is still gently caressing her check.

"Emma?" Alyssa asks.

"Yeah?" comes Emma's reply.

"Kiss me," Alyssa requests.

Emma smiles and kisses her, running her fingers through Alyssa's long locks. Alyssa lays down on the queen size bed, pulling Emma with her so that Emma is laying on tops of her, never breaking their kiss. Emma smiles against Alyssa's lips, glad they can finally spend some time alone together without the worry of someone walking in on them.

Alyssa breaks the kiss and stares into Emma's eyes before asking: "Can we have sex?"

"What?" Emma asks, surprised by her girlfriend's sudden question.

"I want to make love with you Emma. I love you, so much. I'm ready," Alyssa replies.

"I love you too. Are you sure?" Emma says, stroking her girlfriend's hair out of her eyes.

"I'm sure if you are." Alyssa responds.

"I am. Can I kiss you?" Emma asks.

Alyssa answers by pulling Emma in for another kiss, this one much more heated than the last. Their tongues fight for dominance, Emma winning. Alyssa is soon tugging on her girlfriend's t-shirt eagerly. Emma breaks their kiss to take her shirt off, throwing it to the side without caring about where it lands. Alyssa gasps at her girlfriend's beauty. Alyssa slowly skims over Emma's upper body, taking in her abs and her small but ample breasts, confined by a simple black bra, and a smile creeps across her face.

"You're so beautiful," Alyssa says softly, meeting Emma's eyes.

Emma blushes slightly before tugging at Alyssa's shirt.

"Can this come off?" she asks.

Alyssa nods and raises her arms up so Emma can easily remove her shirt. Emma does so and tosses it aside before taking in her gorgeous girlfriend's slightly toned abs and her medium sized breasts, which are encased in a white lace bra.

"How are you so gorgeous?" Emma asks, making Alyssa blush.

Alyssa pulls her down for a kiss and Emma obliges for a few minutes before kissing  down Alyssa's neck, sucking lightly on her collar bone. Alyssa moans and tangles her fingers in Emma's hair. Emma smiles and kisses downwards until she reaches her bra clad breasts.