Hurt/Comfort Fluff (Brittana)

Brittany comes home, finds Santana crying and promptly comforts her.

"Santana, baby? I'm home," Brittany calls as she locks the door behind her.

She heads to the kitchen and begins to put the groceries away. Once she finishes, she heads upstairs in search of her wife.

"Santana?" She says softly, opening the door to their bedroom, thinking Santana must have fallen asleep.

Instead of finding Santana asleep, however, Brittany finds her laying on her stomach on their bed, crying into her pillow.

She crosses the room and sits beside Santana on the bed. Santana turns over and sits up when she feels the mattress sink, meeting Brittany's blue eyes which are full of concern.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Brittany asks, reaching over and brushing away her tears.

This simple act of love causes Santana to break down into tears once more. Brittany pulls her close to her, whispering soothing words of love and comfort.

After a few minutes, Santana stops crying and snuggles further into Brittany.

"There you go, sweetheart. Now, why were you crying? Did somebody hurt you?" Brittany asks.

"I just had a horrible day," Santana whispers.

"I'm so sorry, San. I'm here now. How about we order some pizza for dinner and just spend the night cuddling, yeah?" Brittany asks, knowing pizza and cuddles always help her wife to feel better.

Santana nods, smiling as she places a grateful kiss on Brittany's lips. Brittany always knows how to comfort her and make her smile when she's had a bad day.

The pair spends the rest of the night curled up in their bed, eating pizza, watching movies, and cuddling.

During the third movie, Santana falls fast asleep in Brittany's arms. Brittany turns off the TV before kissing Santana's forehead and falling asleep as well, Santana safe and happy in her arms.