Cuddles (clexa)

It's early in the morning and Clarke is craving her girlfriend's cuddles.

"Babe. Babe. Babe." Clarke says, gently poking her girlfriend's side with each "babe."

"Mm. Clarke. It's too early," Lexa groans.

Clarke chuckles at her adorable girlfriend. Lexa is not a morning person in the slightest, always grumping when Clarke wakes her up.

"I want to cuddle! We've been so busy lately that we hardly have any time to cuddle anymore. Please, Lexa. Cuddle with me," Clarke pouts.

Lexa sighs, unable to resist Clarke's adorable pout and rolls onto her back, opening her arms for Clarke. Clarke snuggles into Lexa, letting out a content sigh.

Lexa wraps her arms around her lover, holding her close. She has missed cuddling with the blonde as well. There is something so comforting about having Clarke's body pressed close to hers that soothes her and makes her fall even more in love with Clarke if that is at all possible. Lexa places a loving kiss on Clarke's head.

"I love you more than anything, Clarke. Even when you wake me up for cuddles," Lexa whispers, making Clarke laugh and turn in Lexa's arms so she can place a soft kiss on her lips before laying back down in Lexa's arms.

"I love you too. Forever and always," Clarke whispers, snuggling further into her girlfriend.

The pair lay there, Clarke is Lexa's arms, content and at peace. Clarke swears nothing in the world is better than Lexa's cuddles, except for Lexa herself, that is.