A Day With You (Avalance)

Ava convinces her girlfriend to spend the whole day in bed with her.

"Aves, it's time to get up," Sara whispers, brushing her girlfriend's blonde locks out of her face, admiring her beauty. Ava groans and snuggles further into Sara's chest.

"Come on. Wake up, darling," Sara chuckles.

"Nooo. It's too early," Ava protests, pouting at Sara.

"You're going to be late for work," Sara sighs, but she can't bring herself to be annoyed. Ava looks so adorable when she pouts.

"Can't we just stay in bed all day? I can call in sick," Ava begs, just wanting to spend the whole day with Sara.

"Okay. We've both been working our butts off and deserve a vacation day. I told the legends they can take the jump ship and go wherever they want today. How do cuddles and movies all day sound?" Sara agrees.

Ava beams and kisses her girlfriend happily, pinning her down on the bed. She runs her hands under the hem of Sara's t-shirt teasingly before breaking their kiss.

"Or we could do something else," Ava suggests, biting her lip seductively. Sara nods eagerly and pulls Ava down to kiss her hungrily, flipping them over so Ava is laying on her back.

"Sara, please," Ava begs.

"Please what, Aves? Sara smirks.

"Make love to me," Ava pleads.

"Of course, baby," Sara replies, leaning down to kiss her lover, tender and sweet.