Morning Fluff(Hizzie)

Some soft Hizzie fluff because the handon kiss had me gagging (no offense to handon shippers, but I don't ship it at all)

"Liz. Hey baby. We need to get up soon," Hope whispers, brushing blonde locks out of her sleeping girlfriend's face.

"No," Lizzie mumbles, burrowing her head in her pillow.

"Yes, my love. We have class," Hope counters.

"Five more minutes?" Lizzie asks.

"Okay. Five more minutes," Hope agrees, pulling Lizzie into her arms.

Lizzie sighs happily and snuggles into Hope, loving the safe feeling she gets from the tribrid's arms around her, holding her close. 

"Love you, Hopey," Lizzie says, smiling softly at the auburn haired girl.

"I love you too, Lizzie," Hope replies lovingly, placing a kiss on Lizzie's head.

The pair cuddle in content silence. The five more minutes goes by way to fast for either of their likings.

"Lizzie, we need to get up now. For real this time," Hope informs the blonde.

"Fine. But you owe me cuddles later," Lizzie pouts, untangling herself from Hope's arms to grab some clothes.

"You can have all the cuddles you want later," Hope promises.

"Good. I'll hold you to that," Lizzie smiles, kissing Hope quickly before heading into the bathroom for a shower.

"I wouldn't expect anything less," Hope replies.

The auburn haired girl gathers her own clothes: the plaid skirt and button down with a matching sweater for warmth, and packs up her books for the day while she waits for her turn in the shower. Lizzie comes out a while later, wrapped in a towel, blonde hair still semi-damp from the shower. She smiles as she sees Hope checking her out, a faint blush appearing on her checks.

"What?" Lizzie asks.

"Nothing. You're just so beautiful," Hope replies.

Lizzie blushes and looks down at the floor. Hope strides over to her and tilts her chin so their eyes meet.

"Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous" Hope says, pecking Lizzie's lips before heading to grab a shower of her own. 

Lizzie changes into her own uniform and does her makeup and hair as she waits for Hope, who comes out soon afterwards, dressed and ready.

"Ready to go?" Hope asks, slipping on her shoes.

"Yes," Lizzie replies, putting on her own shoes and grabbing her bag. 

Hope holds out a hand for Lizzie, who takes it, smiling at the tribrid. They head to breakfast together, ready to start the day.