Alternate 3x18 Scene (Avalance)

In which Ray doesn't walk in and interrupt. I love Ray but dude, you ruined the moment!

"I think that, uh," Ava stammers before taking Sara's hand and starting to walk away from the rest of the group.

"Ava, where are we going?" Sara asks.

"Outside. I need to talk to you. Alone," Ava replies nervously, leading the other woman outside.

The pair stands face to face. Ava lets go of Sara's hand so she can cup her face and stare into her brightly colored eyes lovingly.

"Sara, I love you. I want to be with you. I'm sorry I hurt you by not saying it back the first time you told me you love me. I was just so shocked that you could love me when I am nothing but a clone," Ava says.

"You are so much more than just a clone, Aves. You're amazing and I want to be with you. I love you, Ava Sharpe. So, if you'll give me another chance, will you be my girlfriend again?" Sara smiles.

"Yes," Ava replies before pulling Sara in and kissing her passionately.

Sara places her hands on the taller woman's waist, holding her close as their lips move in perfect sync. After a while, they break apart for air, grinning as they rest their foreheads together.

"I love you, Sara," Ava whispers.

"And I love you, Aves," Sara replies before connecting their lips once more.