Snuggle Fluff (Faberry)

Rachel has been very busy with work lately and when she comes home one day Quinn demands snuggles. Extremely fluffy.

"Quinn? I'm home love," Rachel calls as she enters the apartment she shares with her wife.

It's late at night. The blonde rushes out of their bedroom to take Rachel's things before taking her hand and leading her to their bedroom.

"Quinn, what are you doing?" Rachel laughs as they walk or rather run to the room.

Once they are inside, Rachel gasps as she takes in their room. There are rose petals everywhere, the lights dimmed, and candles.

"Quinnie, did you do all this?" Rachel asks.

"Yeah. you've been so busy lately and I just wanted to do something nice for you," Quinn explains.

"It's beautiful. thank you, baby," Rachel beams, placing a kiss on Quinn's cheek.

Quinn smiles at the sweet action.

"Rach?" Quinn asks.

"Yeah, love?" Rachel replies.

"You promised tonight you'd give me whatever I wanted since you've been so busy with work lately. Well, I've given it a lot of thought and I've come to the conclusion that I want snuggles. No, I demand snuggles," Quinn says, pouting adorably.

Rachel laughs at her adorable wife.

"Okay. whatever you want, Quinnie. Let's change into our pajamas and then I'll snuggle you," Rachel agrees.

Quinn beams and the pair change into their pajamas (sweats and one of Rachel's oversized sleep shirts for Quinn and a pair of pink silk pajamas for Rachel).

The blonde picks up her wife, making Rachel laugh, and places her on the large king-sized bed before crawling in next to her.

"Snuggles please," Quinn begs, her greenish colored eyes full of love for her wife.

Rachel grins and takes the blonde into her arms.

"Mm. I've missed you, my Rach," Quinn whispers.

"I've missed you too, my Quinnie," Rachel replies, placing a loving kiss on the blonde's forehead.

Quinn lets out a yawn, her nose crinkling adorably.

"Sleep, darling," Rachel coos.

Quinn nods and burrows her head in Rachel's chest, falling asleep quickly. Rachel places a kiss on the top of Quinn's head before falling asleep as well, Quinn snuggled up safe and sound in her arms.