Marriage Fluff (Avalance)

Married Ava Lance (prompt by @kingofmykaylor )

Ava awakes to soft kisses being placed all over her face. A wide smile spreads across her face and her eyes flutter open.

"Good morning, my beautiful wife," Sara whispers.

Ava blushes and pulls Sara down for a kiss by the collar of her sleep shirt. They pull away and rest their foreheads together after a few minutes of passionate kissing.

"Mm. Morning baby," Ava replies.

Sara grins and pecks Ava's lips once more before climbing out of their bed.

"Nooo... I want to cuddle. Come back here," Ava says, pouting.

Sara chuckles at the sight. "Ok, baby. We can cuddle," Sara agrees, laying back down in bed and pulling the taller blonde into her arms.

Ava sighs happily and rests her head on Sara's chest, snuggling closer to her wife. The couple cuddles in content silence for a while before Ava speaks.

"Hey Sara?" she asks.

"Yes, my love," Sara replies.

"I love you. I couldn't dream of a wife better than you. You are my love, my life, my soulmate. I love you Sara Lance," Ava says, sitting up to stare into her wife's eyes.

"Aww baby. I love you too. Forever, Aves," Sara promises, pulling Ava in for another kiss.