I Only Want You (Emison)

Paige kisses Emily out of the blue one day. Emily rejects her, but all Alison sees from her hiding place in the bushes is her girlfriend kissing another girl. What follows is Emily comforting her girl and assuring her that she is hers and hers alone. Slight angst, mostly fluff.

Emily is hanging out with her friend and ex, Paige, on the porch of Emily's house, just enjoying the cool summer breeze. Suddenly, Paige kisses her. Emily freezes in shock before pushing her away. "Paige what the heck?! I have a girlfriend! I told you I am only interested in being friends!" Emily screams angrily. "But Em, I can treat you so much better than that bitch," Paige says, attempting to kiss her ex again. Emily stands up. "I think you should leave. I have no interest in being with you in that way and now I don't even want to be your friend. Now leave," Emily orders. Paige sighs and rolls her eyes before hopping in her car and driving away. Emily hears sniffles coming from a bush and her heart breaks. She recognizes them as her girlfriend's. Sure enough, Alison comes out of the bushes, her eyes red and puffy. "Ali, love, what are you doing here?" Emily asks. "I was going to surprise you once she left but you kissed her," Alison whimpers. "Baby, I didn't kiss her. She kissed me, I swear," Emily promises, reaching out for Alison, her dark chocolate brown eyes full of pure love and worry. Alison breaks then and collapses into Emily's arms. "Shhh... it's okay. I only want you, I promise," Emily soothes, scooping Alison up and carrying her into the house. Emily heads upstairs and lays the blonde carefully down on the bed before crawling in next to her. She wraps her in her arms once more. "I love you so much, Alison. I only want you," Emily swears. "Forever?" Alison sniffles. "Forever," Emily confirms, smiling. Alison smiles back and kisses Emily lovingly, knowing that she and Emily will forever be each other's, forever and always.