Nightmare (Emison)

Emily has a nightmare and Alison is there to comfort her

Alison awakes to Emily's screaming. Her blue eyes fly open and she turns to find her lover thrashing around in her sleep.

"Emily. Em, wake up, honey," She urges, shaking Emily awake.

Emily's chocolate brown eyes fly open and she immediately lets out a strangled cry.

"Hey. It's ok. You're safe. I'm right here, Em," Alison soothes, taking Emily into her arms.

Emily clings to her, sobbing into her chest, drenching Alison's shirt.  Alison doesn't care that her shirt is getting drenched, she only cares that her girl is ok.

"Shh. It's ok, love. Shh," Alison whispers, kissing her head.

After a few minutes, Emily's sobs cease and she looks up at Alison with watery eyes.

"It was horrible, Ali. I was back in that dam dollhouse," Emily murmurs.

Alison holds her even closer.

"I'm here. You're safe. No one is ever going to hurt you again. Now try to get some sleep, honey" Alison whispers.

"Only if you hold me," Emily says, her eyes begging.

"Of course I'll hold you. Lay down, lovey" Alison urges.

Emily lays down and Alison joins her, wrapping Emily in her arms. Emily lays her head on her chest.

"I love you, Ali. Thanks for taking care of me," Emily murmurs.

"I love you too, Em. I will always take care of you. Now sleep. I've got you," Alison assures her.

Emily nods and slowly drifts off to sleep in the blonde's arms. Alison smiles softly down at Emily, placing a gently kiss on her forehead before falling asleep as well, knowing her fiance is safe and sound in her arms.