A Jealous Ali (Emison)

Paige comes back to Rosewood and spends some time with Emily catching up. That night, Emily comes home to a jealous, angry Alison.

"Ali?" Emily calls as she enters the house she shares with her wife of three years. The brunette has just spent her entire Saturday reconnecting with an old friend and ex, Paige, who has come into town for a visit. Alison doesn't reply, however, making Emily begin to worry. Alison usually welcome her wife home by jumping into her strong arms and kissing her senseless, but that is not the case today. "Alison?" Emily calls again, growing more and more anxious. Even though Emily knows the threat of A is long gone, she can't help but worry that A has somehow gotten to her beloved wife. "Alison!" Emily yells, her feet thumping the wooden stairs as she rushes up them. She runs to their bedroom and throws open the door, letting out a breath of relief when she finds Alison sitting on the window seat, staring out into the cool, crisp, fall night. "Ali, didn't you hear me calling? I thought something bad happened to you," Emily asks, crossing the room and placing a hand on her wife's shoulder. Alison whirls around, jerking Emily's hand off her shoulder violently, blue eyes blazing. Emily takes a step back and puts her hands up in surrender. "Woah, Ali. It's just me, love," Emily assures Alison, once again reaching out to touch her. "Don't even think about touching me right now, Emily Pamela Dilaurentis-Fields," Alison seethes. Emily frowns. This isn't her Ali.  Her Ali, once Emily comes home after coaching swim practice or an outing, will kiss her and snuggle up to her, wanting to be held and coddled by her wife, which Emily is always more than happy to do. "Alison, what's wrong? Why don't you want me to touch you?" Emily asks, concerned her wife is sick or injured. "I don't know. Why don't you go ask Paige?" Alison spits, turning back to look out the window, refusing to meet Emily's gaze. "Ali. Nothing happened. We just hung out and caught up over coffee. Nothing happened and nothing will EVER happen between me and Paige. Paige is the past, you are the future. Look at your left ring finger," Emily explains calmly. Alison does as she asks and glances at her ring finger. A shiny rose gold wedding band sits there as well as a diamond encrusted engagement ring. "See, love? You proposed to me and I proposed to you. I married you. I love you and no one else. I want to start a family with you. I want to live my life with you," Emily promises. "Hold me, Em?" Alison whispers, her blue eyes shiny with unshed tears. "Of course, honey," Emily says, sitting beside Alison and scooping her into her lap. Alison clings to her, burrowing her head into her chest. "I'm sorry I was jealous. I just don't want to lose you," Alison murmurs. "You don't have to apologize for being jealous, Ali. I would be if the situations were reversed. You will never lose me," Emily promises, kissing Alison's head lovingly. She gently brushes the tears away. The pair spends the rest of the night snuggled up, whispering words of love to each other.