I'm Here (Toni/Shelby)

Shelby asks to see Toni instead of Leah. 

"Toni. I want to see Toni. I won't talk until I get to see Toni," Shelby demands, frowning at the two men.

"Not happe.." one starts, but is interrupted by the other. 

"Okay. You can see her for five minutes. No more than that," The other one agrees.

Later that day, the men lead Shelby to Toni's "room", which is more of a cell. He swipes his key card and the door opens. Shelby enters and Toni looks up from her bed at the noise of the blonde's crutches on the cool tile floor.

"Five minutes," He tells Shelby, closing the door.

"Oh my god. Shelby!" Toni exclaims, rushing over and pulling the blonde into her arms.

"Toni. I made them let me see you. I only have five minutes," Shelby explains quickly, wrapping her arms around Toni.

"Okay, okay. Kiss me. Please. I need you to kiss me,"  Toni begs.

Shelby kisses her quickly, her hands tangling in Toni's hair. Toni kisses the blonde, clinging to her. They break apart and Shelby, knowing she is almost out of time, pulls Toni into her arms once more.

"Act like I'm telling you how much I love you," Shelby whispers into Toni's ear.

"Aww baby. You're so sweet," Toni replies.

"Leah was right. I don't know what's going on, but she was right. There is something going on," Shelby explains.

"I love you too baby," Toni says, trying to keep a straight face. 

They break apart as the door swings open.

"It's been five minutes. Come on. Let's go," The man tells Shelby.

"Okay. Bye Toni," Shelby agrees.

"Bye baby," Toni says.

Shelby leaves, and Toni flops down onto the bed, her mind swimming. Leah was right, and they are all trapped in the bunker.