Reunion (Josie and Penelope)

Penelope returns from Belgium three months after leaving because she just couldn't be without Josie anymore. No merge AU.

Penelope Park feels the many pairs of eyes on her as she makes her way through the crowd of students. She shrugs them off, however. All that matters to her in that moment in finding her love.

It's been three months since she left the school for Belgium. She has regretted that decision every single day. So, she came back. She came back for her Jojo.

The black haired witch finally manages to make it Josie's room. It is around 7 o'clock so hopefully she will be there. Penelope knocks on the door. Her heart leaps as she hears a reply.

"Lizzie, did you forget your keys again?" Josie sighs, opening the door. Her brown eyes meet Penelope's green ones and her heart soars in her chest.

"Hey Jojo. I've missed you so much," Penelope says, happy tears brimming in her eyes.

"Penelope what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in Belgium?" Josie asks guardedly. She does not want to get her hopes up only to be let down again.

"I came back for you. I thought about you every single day and regret leaving so much. I love you, Josie. So much. Please be mine again," Penelope begs.

Josie stands there, questioning whether or not she should let Penelope back into her life.

"Screw it," she thinks to herself before running into Penelope's arms.

The witch wraps her arms around Josie's waist and kisses her passionately, happy tears streaming down both of their faces.

They break apart and rest their foreheads against each other's.

"I love you too, Pen. So much," Josie replies.

"Good," Penelope smiles, kissing the siphoner again.

Josie steers them into her room, shutting the door with her foot. She pushes Penelope onto the bed, laying on top of her and resuming their kiss.

"Mine," Josie whispers against the Witch's lips.

"Always baby," Penelope replies, flipping them over.

"Make love to me, Pen. Please. I need you," Josie begs.

"With pleasure," Penelope smirks, kissing Josie once more.

******

Hours later, the pair lay covered only by the bed sheets, Josie in Penelope's arms.

"Be my girlfriend again," Penelope whispers, stroking Josie's hair out of her eyes.

"I would love nothing more," Josie smiles, snuggling further into Penelope's arms.

Suddenly the door flies open. In the doorway stands Lizzie.

"Josie you'll never believe who's..." she starts, but stops when she sees the pair laying in Josie's bed.

"What the hell Park! You've been back for less than a day and somehow you've already managed to seduce my sister into sleeping with you! Josie get away from her. She is no good for you and you deserve better," Lizzie orders.

Penelope's heart sinks. She knows Josie has a habit of not standing up to her sister. It's why she broke up with her in the first place.

Josie reaches down and throws on her shirt and panties before standing up to face her twin.

"No. I will not get away from her. She came back for me. She loves me and I love her. And I do deserve better. Not from Penelope, who treats me like a queen, but from you. You treat me like I am nothing but your pet and I am tired of it. Go away Lizzie, and don't speak to me again until you can show some respect for anyone other than yourself," Josie orders.

Penelope watches with a expression on her face that is a mixture of shock and pride.

Lizzie humphs and spins around on her heel, walking out of the room, slamming the door loudly behind her. Once she is gone, Penelope gets up and pulls Josie into a heated kiss, picking her up and laying her down on the bed before climbing on top of her. Penelope breaks the kiss to rest their foreheads together once more.

"I am so proud of you for standing up for yourself. I love you so much Jojo," Penelope whispers.

"I love you too. Please don't ever leave me again," Josie replies, cupping the witch's face in her hands.

"I won't," Penelope says, sealing her promise with a kiss.