I've Got You (Sanvers)

Maggie is taken by Cadmus and Alex and Kara along with the DEO rescue her. Maggie is extremely shaken up by the whole event and Alex comforts her love.

"It's over Lillian. We have all of your cronies in handcuffs. Where is she?!" Alex spits, holding her gun to Lillian Luthor's temple as a DEO agent handcuffs her.

"It may be over but I will never tell you where she is," Lillian grins evilly.

"If you don't tell me where she is, I will shoot you," Alex threatens.

"No need for that, Danvers. Detective Sawyer's in an underground cell. She won't let anyone near her. Go get your girl. I've got Lillian covered," Jon informs Alex.

"Oh god. Thank you, Jon," Alex says before running off.

"Boss, over here," One of Alex's men calls. Alex goes to where he is and he points at a staircase.

"Sawyer's down there with Supergirl. She's.. she's in a bad state," the man says.

Alex nods before rushing down the stairs, taking them two at a time.

"Maggie?!" she calls.

"Alex, she's over here!" Kara calls to her sister.

Alex follows Kara's voice and finds her on the outside of a cell.

The cell door has been torn off by Kara. In the cell sits Maggie, curled up in a ball, shaking.

Maggie's shirt is covered in blood and her leg is sticking out at an odd angle.

"Supergirl, go inform the medical team that Maggie is hurt," Alex orders.

Kara nods and super speeds up the stairs.

"Maggie, it's me. I'm going to get you out of this place. Please let me help you," Alex begs, slowly entering the cell to kneel in front of Maggie.

"Ally it hurts. It hurts so bad," Maggie whimpers, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Alex immediately wraps Maggie in her arms and pulls her flush against her chest.

"I know, baby, I know. I've got you now, Mags. Come on. Let's get you to the DEO and get you taken care of," Alex soothes, picking Maggie up in her strong arms.

Alex carries her all the way upstairs where a stretcher is waiting along with a few doctors from the DEO.

Alex tries to put Maggie down of the stretcher, but Maggie shakes her head violently and clings to her girlfriend like she is a life preserver in a churning sea.

"Don't let go of me," Maggie begs.

"Ok, darling. I won't," Alex promises, sitting down on the stretcher with Maggie in her arms.

"Here's how this is going to go. You are going to take us back to the DEO and patch Detective Sawyer up. I stay by her side the entire time. Got it? Good. Now go," Alex orders.

The DEO agents nod and do what they are told.

When they arrive at the DEO, Alex carries Maggie to a patient room and lays her down on the cot, sitting beside her and taking her hand to assure Maggie she's right there. One of the DEO doctors comes in and begins the process of patching Maggie up.

******

An hour later, Maggie's stomach has been stitched up, her leg has been set and placed in a black cast, an IV has been placed in her hand, and Alex has helped her change into some sweats and a loose fitting tank top.

"Sleep, love. You've had a long couple of days," Alex soothes her tired girlfriend.

"Hold me. Please baby," Maggie pleads.

" Of course," Alex replies, slipping into bed with Maggie and wrapping her in her arms.

"Sleep now. You're safe. I've got you, Maggie," Alex whispers as she watches Maggie's eyelids close.

Soon, her breathing evens out and she is fast asleep in Alex's arms, safe and sound.