Raven Hair (Posie)

Penelope secretly loves when Josie plays with her hair.  Short and sweet.

Josie smiles as she enters Penelope's room. The raven haired witch is sitting on her bed, reading a book. Long black hair cascades down her back. 

Josie sits behind her on the bed. Penelope must really be concentrating as she does not turn around. Josie, who has always loved Penelope's long raven locks, begins to braid her hair. Penelope startles, turning around to see who it is.

"Shh. It's just me, baby. Keep reading while I braid your hair," Josie soothes. 

"Mk," Penelope agrees, turning back to her book.

Jose hums as she braids the black locks into a single french braid. She takes the elastic off her wrist and ties it around the end of the braid to keep it in place. The siphoner kisses Penelope's shoulder.

"There," Josie says. 

Penelope puts her book away and lays on the bed. She opens her arms for Josie, who kicks off her shoes and lays beside Penelope. The witch wraps her arms around Josie, kissing her forehead. Josie reaches out and strokes the braid. She smiles at her handiwork.

"I love your hair. It's so soft," Josie says softly. 

"I know you do, baby," Penelope replies. 

Josie is always stroking her raven hair and wanting to braid it. Penelope will never admit it, but she loves it when Josie plays with her hair. It calm her after a long day. Nothing is better than falling asleep in Josie's arms, the brunette playing with her hair. 

"Did you have a good day, Pen?" Josie asks, kissing her girlfriend's forehead.

"Yeah, I did. Did you?" Penelope says, cuddling further into Josie.

"It was long, but good. Better now that I'm here with you," Josie tells her.

"Smooth, Jojo, real smooth," Penelope smiles. 

"You know it," Josie replies.

Penelope yawns, resting her head on top of Josie's head. Josie pulls the blanket over them and pecks Penelope's lips. She watches as Penelope's eye lids close, and soon, her soft snores fill the room. Josie reaches out and plays with the loose baby hairs that are too short to make it into the braid. The witch smiles in her sleep. After a while, Josie kisses her lover's forehead, and falls asleep as well, safe and sound in Penelope's arms.