First Sleep Over Fluff (Wayhaught)

Waverly spends the night at Nicole's for the first time.

Waverly and Nicole are snuggled up on Nicole's couch, watching a random baking show on Netflix.

It's late at night and Nicole can tell her girlfriend is so tired that it wouldn't be safe for her to drive home.

"Waves, baby?" Nicole whispers softly.

"Mm?" Waverly replies, snuggling further into Nicole's chest.

"Do you want to sleep over? You're in no state to drive home," Nicole asks.

"I would love to," Waverly yawns.

"Ok then. Off to bed with you. You're exhausted," Nicole chuckles, picking Waverly up bridal style and carrying her up the stairs.

Waverly smiles softly and burrows her head into the crook of her girlfriend's neck.

Nicole enters her bedroom and carefully lays Waverly on the queen-sized bed. She grabs a pair of pajamas for Waverly.

"Come on, love. Let's get changed and then we can go to sleep," Nicole urges.

Waverly groans but sits up, smiling her thanks when Nicole hands her the pajamas. Nicole grabs herself a pair of pajamas and the pair change before turning off the lights and curling up under the blankets.

"Nicole?" Waverly whispers.

"Yeah?" Nicole murmurs sleepily.

"Will you hold me tonight? Please?" Waverly begs.

"Of course. Come here," Nicole smiles, opening her strong arms for her girlfriend.

Waverly smiles and scoots closer to Nicole so the redhead can wrap her arms around her.

Waverly lays her head on Nicole's chest, making Nicole smile widely at her adorable girlfriend.

"Goodnight, cutie," Nicole whispers as Waverly's eyes close and her breathing slows.

Soon, Waverly is sound asleep. Nicole places a kiss on her head before falling asleep as well, happy to have Waverly safe and sound in her strong arms.