Hold On For Me, Baby (Supercorp)

Lena gets shot during an attack on Lcorp

Kara is training with James when Alex runs in. Her face looks grim.

"Alex, what's wrong?" Kara asks.

"LCorp was attacked. Lena... Lena was shot, Kara. She's in the medical bay right now and won't go under until she sees you. It doesn't look good," Alex explains sadly.

"No. Alex please say this is some sort of sick joke," Kara begs.

"I'm sorry Kara," Alex sighs in defeat.

Kara runs at super speed to the med bay. She finds doctors surrounding Lena, who has blood pouring from her gut.

"Lena! Oh god. Hold on for me baby, please just hold on," Kara begs, immediately rushing to her side.

"Kara," Lena groans.

"Hi. Hi baby. You're going to be okay," Kara smiles tearily.

"I.. I love you, Kara. Remember that," Lena whispers before going unconscious from the pain.

"We need to move. Now," The head doctor says.

Doctors surround Lena and take her to surgery, leaving Kara standing there, shell shocked.

"Kara?" Alex asks, coming up from behind and placing a comforting hand on her sister's shoulder. Kara bursts into tears.

"Oh Kara," Alex sighs sadly, wrapping Kara in her arms.

"She can't die, Alex. She can't. I love her so much," Kara sobs.

"I know, Kara, I know. She'll be alright," Alex soothes, tracing soothing patterns on her little sister's back.

******

Five long hours later, Lena is finally wheeled out of the operating room.

She has a large wound on her stomach where the bullet went in, but she is alright. Kara rushes to her side and takes her hand.

"Is she going to be okay?" she asks the main doctor.

"Yes. Ms. Luthor is going to be alright. We'll give you two some privacy," The doctor says.

Kara nods thankfully and every one leaves, leaving Kara and Lena alone in the DEO med bay.

"Hey baby. You're going to be alright, my love. Just... please wake up, Lena," Kara pleads.

If life was perfect, Lena would wake up, but life is rarely picture perfect. Kara sighs and pulls up a chair beside Lena, taking Lena's hand in hers.She quickly falls asleep, emotionally exhausted from the whole ordeal.

About an hour later, Kara wakes up to someone squeezing her hand.

"Lena?" she asks hopefully, sitting up. Lena's eyes flutter open.

"Hi, my love," she whispers weakly, smiling at her wife.

Kara bursts into tears.

"Kara, hey. What's wrong, honey?" Lena asks worriedly.

" I could have lost you. I could have lost you," Kara sobs.

"Oh baby. Come here. You won't hurt me. I promise," Lena soothes, opening her arms for her wife.

Kara crawls into the bed beside her and clings to Lena.

"It's okay, Kara. I'm going to be alright," Lena soothes.

The two hold each other tightly as they drift off to sleep, safe and sound in each other's arms.