A29. Happy Ending (TypeTharn)

Tharn's pov:

I stared blankly infront of me.

My mind was blank.

Nothing around me was registering in my head.

The only thing that was clear to me was the almost unbearable pain in my chest.

But my tears didn't fall.

No.

I don't have anymore tears left to cry.

My eyes were so swollen i could barely keep them open.

My throat was dry and sore but i couldn't bring myself to go and get a glass of water.

Even though i felt exhausted, i couldn't sleep.

Type.....

The only word which has been ringing in my head over and over again.

"Tharn let's break up."

I could still hear his voice clearly in my head.

"Why? What did i do? Please tell me. I promise i won't repeat it again. I'll try to change. Type please." I pleaded with tears streaming down my face.

"No. I just can't do this anymore. I can't bring myself to tell other people that I'm dating a guy. What would people think of me? And it's too suffocating to keep doing this in secret. I want to end this." He took his hands from mine.

My voice got caught in my throat.

I was frozen on the spot.

I tried to search his face to see any hint of lies.

But nothing.

The only thing i could see was frustration and anger.

"I don't want to be hated by other people. Especially my parents. I can't do this. I'm sorry." He took his bag on the bed which he had packed.

I could only stand there and stare at his back as he went out of our room closing the door behind him.

The pain in my chest turned into a sharp unbearable one.

I clutched my chest tightly.

I laid down on my side and curled into a ball.

"P'Tharn I'm sorry. But i can't do this anymore. I can't keep fighting against everyone else just to date you. I don't want to lose the people important to me." Lim sighed as he left our room.

I'm fucking worthless....... I'm never worth fighting for..... No matter how hard i try...... It always ends the same way.....

I can't do this anymore...... I'm tired already.....

I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me.
.
.
.
.
I slowly opened my eyes.

I was blinded by the bright sunlight coming in from the sliding doors to the balcony.

I groaned softly and turned the other way.

I don't have the energy to get up.

I just want to lay here and sleep forever.

I want to rest.

I'm tired of fighting.

My whole body was aching.

Every move was intensifying the pain.

I lay there unmoving staring at the framed picture on the desk on the other side of the room.