C4. 🚨Daddy's Slut (MewBright) [M]

Bright's pov:

I bit my lips and fidgeted in my seat as i kept my gaze glued on the desk.

I could hear the teacher talking but i couldn't docus on a single word she was saying.

The only thing my mind could focus on was the sensation rippling through my body from my ass.

It was taking everything in me to not moan or shudder in my seat.

Thank god for my bag or else everyone would be able to see just how hard i am in my pants.

They would probably think of me as a pervert on top the already loner they know me as.

It's a good thing teachers rarely ever pay attention to me.

I couldn't help but whine inaudibly as i felt the cock ring around the base of my dick holding back my urge to cum.

While i am glad I'm not making a mess in my pants, it's uncomfortable.

But i know I'll be punished if i take it off without his permission.

I looked up at the clock on the wall.

Can't the day go any faster?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Walking was another battle.

Every step made that thing in my ass move and press on that spot inside me.

My legs shook and i had to concentrate really had to keep myself from falling.

I looked towards the gate as i made my way out of the school building.

Relief flooded my veins as i saw him leaning on his car smirking at me.

I shakily went upto him.

"My baby is looking so good today." He leaned into my ear and whispered.

I shivered and moaned really softly hearing his husky voice.

He opened the door and pushed me to sit in the passenger seat before going around and getting into the driver's seat.

"D-daddy..." I whined softly after he started driving.

"Hmmm?" He didn't look at me at all while responding.

I looked at him teary eyed.

"It hurts...."

With that, he glanced at me but didn't pull up to the side or anything.

"Have you been a good boy?" He asked.

"Y-yes... Please..." I nodded vigorously.

"Hmmm...." He tilted his head while tapping the steering wheel.

I jolted and moaned loudly as i felt the vibration intensify.

My eyes rolled back and my body shuddered violently.

But i couldn't cum.

I couldn't control my body anymore.

I couldn't stop shuddering and spasming.

It was getting overwhelming.

I was trying to collect my sanity when i felt a cold hand reached into my pants and undo the cock ring.

My mouth hung in a silent scream as i was washed under wave after wave of orgasm.

"Hick!" I was jolted back into consciousness when i felt a pinch on my dick.

"I didn't allow you to rest baby boy." He growled.

I bit my lips. "I'm sorry daddy..."

I looked down at myself.