REALLY SMALL CHAPTER TO GET YOU CAUGHT UP.

The man takes the mask off. It was Andrew but I thought he died. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Im going on a trip with my girlfriend, I just needed to see if Meredith has seen my snowboard. Sorry about the mask I was trying it on and just forgot to take it off." Andrew said. "It's fine I guess, uh hold on." I pull my phone of my pocket.

Have you seen Andrew Delucas snowboard?
-5:09

Wifey😏
Last I saw it was when we were dating and I was at his apartment, it was in a closet I think.
-5:10

Okay.
-5:10

"She said the last time she saw it was when she was at your apartment when you guys were dating, she thinks she saw it in a closet." I say to Deluca. "Oh you know what I think I know what she's talking about. Sorry I haven't been to that appointment in a while I'm living with Carly." He replies. "That's okay, have a nice trip." I say. "Yeah thanks. I Uh I'm going to stop bothering you guys by the way. I just feel like I get in the way. I want her to be happy you know? I've moved on." Deluca replies. "Thanks Doctor Deluca, I really appreciate that. I'm glad you're happy again." I answer. He smiles nods his head and walks back to the car. He gets in a drives away. That was kind of scary. I still thought he was dead so I'm not sure why he was at my door step. I walk back inside. "Who was that?" Mer asked me. "It was Andrew Deluca?" I say almost questioning it. "What? He's dead." She replies. "Well I guess he rose from the dead then." I say really confused. Meredith looks on her phone for a few minutes, I'm just standing there in the silence. God she's hot. "Uh yeah the guy who died that night holding Austin." She pauses. "Mmhm" I hum back. "His name is John? Apparently there was a warrant for his arrest and he shot up the school instead? I don't know but either way I don't care." She states.I'm confused but I just shake it off. "What are we having for dinner? I ask changing the subject. "Uh I'm not sure." She replies.

AUTHORS NOTE.

Okay this is the shortest chapter in this story but I wanted to get that last part out of the way. The next part has more emojis...
do you still want me to keep this going or end it? I could end it next chapter or I could keep going. If I keep going I have a lot of ideas.

Thank you for all the reads. Next chapter should be up soon and will be longer.