A Day Of Surprise's

It's 1:23 in the afternoon Cormac is driving. We're going to a fancy restaurant, austin and Liam went with Amelia, we had Ellis and Bailey  and Zola was with Maggie. We get to the restaurant at the same time as everyone else. Richard gets out and walks over to us, he had parked further away. "Hey." He says I smile and say "hello" as I get Ellis out and pick her up. She was pretty heavy, she was five and I wasn't supposed to be holding heavy stuff since I was pregnant so Richard takes her out of my arms. We kind of baby Ellis but she was the baby of the family, for now at least. We go inside "do you have a reservation?" The woman at the desk asks. "Yes Cormac Hayes." Cormac says. "How do you spell that?" The woman asked "C-o-r-m-a-c..." Cormac spells out his name "okay table for ten?" The women asks. "Yes" Cormac replies "right this way." We follow her and sit down. After we all eat we go back outside. We get back in our cars and start driving. "Where are we going?" I ask. Cormac smiles "it's a surprise." He replies "how does everyone else know but me?" I follow. "Because I told them." He answers. He turns his head so he's looking at me then looks back at the road. "Babe, trust me. You're okay and you will love it." Cormac states. I didn't say anything. It was kind of silent. Cormac teaches over and puts his hand on my thigh. I turn and look at him. He doesn't make eye contact. He starts to move his hand closer and closer to my center. "Babe." I say. She smiles a little. "Tease." He says like he did before we left. "Not fair" I reply. He stops moving his hand. "Okay." He says as he starts to pull his hand away. I grab his wrist, he looks over at me as we pull up to a stop light. I move his hand back in my thigh. "How did you match everyone to my dress?" I ask. "I knew you were bring that one and I had a pretty good idea that you would wear it because you say it's your most comfortable dress." He replies. "Why do we have to match?" I was trying to get as many details as I could and he knew it. "I'm not answering that." He replies. I sigh "fine"

I had two more places I was taking Meredith before back to the house to propose. Then next place we were going may hit a little close to home for her and I was nervous. My phone goes off.

Richy boy:
I don't know that she's going to like this next stop.
-2:01

Maggie:
It will be fine.
-2:02

Amelia:
Get off your phone and drive.
-2:04

Maggie:
Amelia you're on your phone too.
-2:04

Richy boy:
No really these were her and Derek's thing.
-2:05

Stup up. I'm nervous and you're not helping.
-2:05

Maggie:
It's fine she'll love it.
-2:06

I pull over on the side of the road. "Stay here" I say to Meredith. I get out to see Maggie pulling over next to us. I walk over to her car. "She's going to hate this." I say. "No she is not." Maggie replies. "Yes she is it's dereks thing." I protest. "Get your ass back in your car and drive Cormac she will love it." Maggie says. I walk back to the car. "Everything okay?" Meredith questions. "Yes I just needed to check something." I reply. "Okay." We start to drive again. We get to the second destination. I park get out and open Meredith's door. We don't have any kids with us so wait for Maggie, Amelia, and Richard. "Are we going on a ferry?" Meredith asks as her face lights up. "Yes." I respond. She jumps into my arms. "I haven't been on a ferry since Alex's wedding. Thank you Cory." I smile, hug her and say "thank you for coming with me." Then the kids come running over. "We ready?" Everyone nods. I take Meredith's hand in mine and start walking to the ferry boat. We all get on the boat and are standing on the every top of it. We can see everything. I look at Meredith her hair and dress blowing in the wind she's looking at all the little islands around us. I smile as she puts her hand on her little bump. I walk up behind her and place my hands over hers. "Smile!" Maggie says as me and Meredith look at her. The boat stops at an island called 'Catalina island' It's beautiful. Meredith and I get off but the kids stay with there aunts and Richard, by boys stay with Meredith's kids. They had to go back to the house fast to get everything ready. We say goodbye to the kids and then get off the ferry. Holding Meredith's hand I lead her to the first place we are going on the island. "A coffee shop?" She asks I smile "yes, you will start to notice a theme here babe." I reply. "Okay?" Meredith says skeptical. "I have a reservation for Hayes." Cormac says holding my hand as he speaks to the girl at the door. "Yes right this way." She says. She walks us to a beautiful outdoor deck area that over looks the water.
*picture for visual*