Symphony Kaito 2019

Module Name: Symphony Kaito 2019

Real Name: Shane Bryant (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Symphony 2019

Date Of Birth: June 6, 1992

Age: 32

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Designer: KEI

Known Relationships/Family:

Zane Bryant/Sekai Symphony 2023 Kaito (younger brother)

Viola Qiliorn/Symphony Miku 2019 (wife) (first met May 8, 2021) (married August 19, 2023)

Fiona Qiliorn/Sekai Symphony 2023 Miku (sister-in-law)

Occupation: Cello player at the Dreamy Theater

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Miku Symphony 2019 KAITO

Mikucolle Number: 2038

Fun Facts:

- The musical instrument that he plays the most is the cello.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Well, they all are performers at the Dreamy Theater, where they provide the instrumentals for musicals and plays. They all happened to meet each other there. Virginia and Victor are the children of Rivka's dad's friend, so she knows them just because of that relationship.

- When Shane was in high school, he was picked on for being a fan of classical music artists. He's even gotten his sheet music torn apart. It discouraged him greatly, but then someone very important to him, who was his father, told him to come back stronger than ever. Now Shane has gotten more confidence in playing music.

- Viola is currently pregnant with her and Shane's first child together. The baby will be a boy, and he will be born on April 26th, 2025.

See you guys in the next chapter!

Here's the Mikucolle card called Miku Symphony 2019 KAITO: