39Culture 2022 Music

Module Name: 39Culture 2022 Music

Real Name: Elijah Fadden (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Music

Date Of Birth: March 29, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Designer: Hechima

Known Relationships/Family:

Sue Wells/Water Polo (girlfriend) (May 3, 2022)

Occupation: Sales associate at Old Navy

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Kaito module, Magician's Yellow Song (Initial) (or her real name Mikhaila Saef), Magician's Yellow Song (Max Limit Break) (or her real name Marilynn Saef), and Reading Season (or her real name Kiana Maniaci) are all birthday twins.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? They have been friends since they were kids. 39Culture 2022 Music Miku (or her real name Alina Ely), 39Culture 2022 Music Rin (or her real name Frances Owen), and 39Culture 2022 Music Len (or his real name Wallis Owen) knew each other since elementary school, when they were in the same 1st grade class together. The other three came in when the three kids went to the park. When they were getting ice cream there, they let the other three friends at the time go ahead of them in line, and they paid for Alina, Frances, and Wallis' ice cream. They sat down together and had ice cream and that's how they became friends.

- Elijah is a charming man, and he usually gets attracted to girls that look pretty to him, or even guys who look like girls. He works as a sales associate in an Old Navy while he goes to college to become an entrepreneur. He's just someone who doesn't really like to brag, though.

See you guys in the next chapter!