Gottani!

Module Name: Gottani!

Real Name: Quinten Dabney (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): N/A

Date Of Birth: August 17, 2000

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Designer: HaruAki

Known Relationships/Family:

Janessa Heard/Monochrome Blue Sky Luka (girlfriend) (April 19, 2022)

Occupation: Worker at a family-owned business

Specific Album: Gottani!

Album Producer: Natsu-P

Specific Album Anniversary: August 17, 2014

Fun Facts:

- This Kaito module and Over The Fence (or her real name Stacee Winfield) are birthday twins.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? It's started with Quinten and Ormond. They've known each other for so long. One time, they went to play volleyball on the beach one time, and that's how Ambrose came into the picture. They accidentally hit Ambrose with the ball because Quinten's cousin threw it too far. Quinten apologized to him afterwards, but much to his surprise, Ambrose wanted to join them.

- For the girls, Ambrose already knew Nevada in middle school. They were both in the same creative writing class. Nevada was the first to meet Bryony too when she went to the arcade and saw Bryony alone somewhere, and Nevada offered to play with her. And Lela? They didn't meet her in person. They met her on TikTok. The guys eventually got to know about the girls once Ambrose stumbled upon Lela. That's how they're friends.

- Little did Nevada know Ambrose was best friends with Ash at the time they met her. They shared the same math class and they both sucked at it. Alwin follows Lela on her TikTok page, so she was dragged into the picture by her. Donelle was one of the best soccer players at school, so of course the boys really wanted to talk to her. But thankfully she had the guys on her side. Ruslan is Quinten's next door neighbor, and has been invited to his house for parties. He happened to be there when the rest of the friends would come hang out. Even Leonti came, having them meet him as well.

- Quinten works for his family owned business.

See you guys in the next chapter!