Shigure

Module Name: Shigure

Other Name: Drizzle

Real Name: Shigure Hoshino (the real last name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 時雨

Romaji: Shigure

Nickname(s): Driz

Date Of Birth: September 30, 1976

Age: 47

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Designer: hinayukki@shigotoshiteP

Known Relationships/Family:

Momiji Hoshino/Momiji (wife)

Aitetsu Hoshino/Aitetsu (son)

Suou Hoshino/Suou (daughter)

Aoki Hoshino (granddaughter) (born August 20th, 2020)

Natsu Hoshino (grandson) (born August 20th, 2020)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Wintry Winds

Song Producer: hinayukki@shigotoshiteP

Specific Song Anniversary: September 30, 2008

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Extend

Aura: Cool

Background Story: Shigure is a Muslim Kaito. He married a Muslim woman named Momiji and had 2 kids together with her: a boy named Aitetsu and a daughter named Suou. They're twins, like most of the Rin and Len modules. But Aitetsu was born with a spinal cord injury, so he's in a wheelchair. Shigure, his wife, and his daughter help him around the house and around his favorite places like the park. He got married to Momiji when they were in their early 30s. And Momiji was pregnant with the twins when she was around 32 years old. Shigure and Momiji are considered strict parents to their children. Because of this, neither of the kids have celebrated their birthday. Not much is known about how Shigure met his wife of 10+ years, but he loves her and his kids very much.

Fun Facts:

- Shigure knows about Aitetsu's friend named Naureen Sharma (Noble). He orders him to not visit her or her family often, however. He thinks that she'll distract him from his studies.

And here's his and Momiji's specific song.

See you guys in the next headcanon! Feel free to leave suggestions for any in-game Kaito module.