Tettey-Terettey

Module Name: Tettey-Terettey

Real Name: Burke Simonson (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: ボーカロイドたちがただテッテーテレッテーするだけ

Romaji: Vocaloid Tachi ga Tada Tettee Terettee Suru Dake

Nickname(s): Tettey

Date Of Birth: December 30, 2000

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Designer: GYARI

Known Relationships/Family:

Kiri Addy/Sing A Song Luka (girlfriend) (October 22, 2022)

Occupation: Worker in an office

Specific Song: Tettey-Terettey

Song Producer: GYARI

Specific Song Anniversary: December 30, 2015

Fun Facts:

- This Kaito module, Debutante VI Miku (or her real name Azariah Robinett), No Hand Sound A Miku (or her real name Eniola Momin), Liner Liner Miku (or her real name Becci Lapointe), The Best And Strongest Combination?! (or his real name Kyson Cobb), and Byakuya To Gekkabijin Len (or his real name Eirik Otis) are all birthday twins.

- How did these  friends first meet? These friends started out as Internet friends who met on Twitter, and since they found out they all live in the same city, they got to see each other in person, and find out their real names. Cherise is Fern and Nate's worst victim. She keeps getting sent random stuff by them, and most of them are things with no context behind them.

- Burke goes to college, and he also has a job in an office. He's always really busy, so he doesn't always come to talk to his other friends. He only gets more time during breaks. Thankfully college breaks are longer than high school breaks, so his friends look forward to that.

- When he was in high school, he struggled deeply. But now he is doing much better. He always promised Kiani that he would find her a good job opportunity so that she wouldn't have to end up homeless in the future. Then she can save for a new house and move out of her parents' house for good. And he kept his word, because that's what friends are for.

See you guys in the next chapter!