Snow Kaito 2013

Module Name: Snow Kaito 2013

Real Name: Dunstan Guerra (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): 2013

Date Of Birth: June 9, 1996

Age: 28

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rat

Designer: hakusai

Known Relationships/Family:

Braelyn Mayweather/Romeo And Cinderella Luka (girlfriend) (May 27, 2022)

Occupation: Tenant

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- How did Natasha meet the other Snow 2013 modules? Snow Rin 2013 (or her real name Nancy Huntsman) and Snow Len 2013 (or his real name Nathaniel Huntsman) were fans of Natasha and they wanted to talk to her. So, they first meet in a Zoom chat. Snow Luka 2013 (or her real name Epoline Tyrrell) met Natasha when Natasha fell over on her way home from the store, and she dropped all of her groceries. Epoline helped her and couldn't help but strike a conversation with her. And they all met Snow Kaito 2013 (or his real name Dunstan Guerra) and Snow Meiko 2013 (or her real name Surendra Christofi) during the Mirai Mall Christmas party the same year. And that's how they all became friends.

- Dunstan is a classy type of guy.

- He likes dragon fruit, and he also has an interest towards collecting leaves.

- He works as a tenant.

- He likes the highways of Negi Root City. They're always so flashy at night. However, whenever he drives past abandoned buildings, he only imagines the horrendous things that happened in those buildings.

See you guys in the next chapter!