Snow Miku 2021 Karaoke

Module Name: Snow Miku 2021 Karaoke

Real Name: Emmett Oshea

Nickname(s): 2021

Date Of Birth: February 28, 1995

Age: 29

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Pig

Designer: Shugao

Known Relationships/Family:

Audrey Wiess/Snow Luka 2020 (girlfriend) (March 5, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Kaito module and From Neverland ~Best Of Nem~ Len have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- This Kaito module and Princess Blanche (or her real name Jasmine Murphy) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Well, it all started with Snow Miku 2021 Karaoke Rin (or her real name Autumn Kaelin), Snow Miku 2021 Karaoke Len (or his real name Justin Kaelin), and Snow Miku 2021 Karaoke Luka (or her real name Rosabella Kuiper). They all met at an ice skating rink, and a few weeks later, they met Snow Miku 2021 Karaoke Meiko (or her real name Jaclyn Wade) and Snow Miku 2021 Karaoke Kaito (or his real name Emmett Oshea) at a karaoke event. They met Snow Miku 2021 (or her real name Nieva Shires) at that same place.

- Emmett is into Halloween and Christmas, and he likes bats and vampires.

- During Halloween, he decorates his house with scary decorations, but also touches it up with Christmas spirit. He gives out homemade treats to the trick or treaters, which are cookies he made. He makes sure to make enough for everyone.

- He loves horror movies, thrillers, and visiting haunted houses.

- He's just one of those guys who loves scary things, and he would probably get along with Ghost (or her real name Georgia Yandell).

See you guys in the next chapter!