Sakura Miku Pop Up Shop

Module Name: Sakura Miku Pop Up Shop

Real Name: Shota Harada

Nickname(s): Pop

Date Of Birth: April 4, 1993

Age: 31

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Designer: Shirabii

Known Relationships/Family:

Midori Shibata/Rain Dream Tower Miku (girlfriend) (May 6, 2022)

Kenzo Harada (son) (born January 28th, 2024)

Occupation: Chef at a sushi bar

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- How did SAKURA-14 (Sakura Miku) meet these 5 friends? SAKURA-14 loves visiting the park, so they have the natural tendency to go up to anyone they see and play with them. That's what happened on a certain day, where SAKURA-14 went to the park and played with five different people, which are the Sakura Miku Pop Up Shop friends. That's how they all became friends; because of SAKURA-14's fun loving character. It's the same way as the Sakura Miku Pop Up Shop Volume 2 modules as well.

- A meaning for Shota's name is 'prosperity' in Japanese.

- He grew up in a rural area in Japan and he was really well-liked by his classmates. He went to college to study culinary arts, and today, he is a professional sushi chef. He works in a sushi bar in Negi Root City, and he can assemble all sorts of little rolls at a time.

- Midori is currently pregnant with her and Shota's first child. The baby will be a boy, and he will be due on January 28th, 2024.

See you guys in the next chapter!