General

Module Name: General

Real Name: George Nadler

Japanese: ジェネラル

Nickname(s): Georgie

Date Of Birth: May 2, 1996

Age: 28

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rat

Designer: Nagimiso

Known Relationships/Family:

Roxanne Osmundsen/Hard Rock (girlfriend) (May 15, 2022)

Occupation: Bass guitarist in the band Mindsets

Specific Song: Unhappy Refrain

Song Producer: wowaka (RIP)

Specific Song Anniversary: May 2, 2011

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X

Aura: Quirky/Chaos

Background Story: General is the bass guitarist of the band called Mindsets, while his friend Bradley is the drummer, and Angelica d'Aglior [Agitation] does the vocals. General has had a crush on Angelica for awhile. They even went out on a date together. And kissed! But Angelica wasn't feeling a spark between them and decided that it would be better if they were just friends. General was certain that she wasn't ready for a relationship yet.

Up until a couple of years ago, General saw that his ex-girlfriend met the new modules Ciel & Soleil DuBlois. At first Angelica didn't like them because of their specific song Soundless Voice. General told Angelica to take it easy on the kids. He knew all about their health issues. She refused to listen to him.

When the first killing game began a couple of years later, in May 2019, Angelica and Ciel managed to make their friendship work out. When Angelica lay dying beside Ciel after she got shot by Trickster, she wanted him to be more than friends. That broke General's heart a little bit. She was 20, and he was only 11! But General supported her decision.

And here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next headcanon!