Symphony Kaito 2017

Module Name: Symphony Kaito 2017

Real Name: Quinton Phipps

Nickname(s): Symphony 2017

Date Of Birth: March 7, 1996

Age: 28

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: R

Designer: KEI

Known Relationships/Family:

Winifred Swordsbridge/DreamenD Meiko (girlfriend) (March 6, 2022)

Occupation: Cello player at the Dreamy Theater

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Kaito module and Symphony Miku 2019 (or her real name Viola Qiliorn) are birthday twins.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? It's pretty simple. Symphony Miku 2016 (or her real name Aria Elgino), Symphony Luka 2017 (or her real name Maddison Honeycutt), Symphony Kaito 2017 (or his real name Quinton Phipps), and Symphony Meiko 2017 (or her real name Esther Nyman) all performed in an orchestra together. Aria ended up running off crying because of emotions, but the others were there to comfort her. Since then, she's honored them. And Dona and Coby are related to Esther in a way, but they don't usually like talking about it, so the other four friends know them just because of Esther.

- Quinton plays the cello. He can also play the piano.

- When he was a teenager, Quinton's mother got breast cancer. It saddened everyone in the family. Quinton visited the hospital as much as he could. He played the piano for her in the general lounge. Other patients would watch him play too. His mom has been cancer free for 10 years now.

- His mom was the main reason he decided to become a musician in the first place. She always comes to his performances with his friends and gives him the utmost support.

See you guys in the next chapter!