Vocalodelight

Module Name: Vocalodelight

Real Name: Pete Visini

Nickname(s): Delight

Date Of Birth: December 15, 1993

Age: 30

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Designer: CHRIS

Known Relationships/Family:

Milana Waterworth/Ivy Moulin (girlfriend) (May 5, 2022)

Occupation: At home worker

Specific Album: Vocalodelight

Album Producers: 23.exe, Chinozo, Guiano, Heavenz, koyori, Mitchie M, Orangestar, SLAVE.V-V-R, syudou, yukkedoluce, Iyowa, Kairiki Bear, JimmyThumb-P, Teniwoha, Harry-P, Hitoshizuku-P, Mikito-P, Yama, YurryCanon, Yo-P, Kasamura Toota, Zenryaku-P, Hiiragi Kirai, Hiiragi Magentite, Hachiya Nanashi, & Kashii Moimi

Specific Album Anniversary: December 15, 2021

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? Well, it all started with Vocalodelight Rin (or her real name Jaimie Erickson) and Vocalodelight Len (or his real name Kit Erickson). They are huge fans of football, so they go to many football games. At a particular game, they were waiting in line with their parents, and they saw Vocalodelight Gumi (or her real name Griselda Barbarics) and her parents. The twins' parents talked, which gives Jaimie, Kit, and Griselda time to get acquainted with each other. Time went by, and Jaimie and Kit met Vocalodelight Miku (or her real name Ember Weeks) in high school. Ember was in their algebra class, since it was a mixed grade class, and Jaimie and Kit are in a lower grade than her. Ember helped Jaimie and Kit with their work, since they were doing not so good. While this was happening, Vocalodelight Luka (or her real name Shantae Gunderson), Vocalodelight Kaito (or his real name Pete Visini), Vocalodelight Meiko (or her real name Isaura Casares), Vocalodelight Gakupo (or his real name Duane Marazita), and Vocalodelight IA (or her real name Corona Zakarian) met in a different way. Corona was at a graduation party with one of her other friends, and there she met Shantae. Corona wondered why she was at the party. Shantae told her that she is the older sister of one of the students at the party, and that they let her come. They decided to become friends, and then Corona and Shantae met Pete, Isaura, and Duane at a laser tag place. Pete, Isaura, and Duane all met at a pool, and they had gone to the laser tag place for some fun. Ember, Jaimie, Kit, and Griselda were there just for a hangout. After they played, they later went to lunch together at a nearby restaurant. They all got to know each other, and that's how they became friends.

- Kerry was a part of the laser tag team.

- Pete was named after his late grandfather.

- He is a chill guy, and helpful towards others.

- He likes to take pictures with his Polaroid camera and ride his bike through the park on an early morning.

- He also likes to swim in the lake near his house so he can have some time for himself.

- He works at home, so he doesn't have to worry about going anywhere that much.

See you guys in the next chapter!