Kimi To Mirai E

Module Name: Kimi To Mirai E

Real Name: Buster Belanger

Japanese: キミトミライヘ

Nickname(s): Kimi

Date Of Birth: November 4, 1999

Age: 24

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rabbit

Designer: Shiina

Known Relationships/Family:

Reverie Miguel/39Culture 2022 Fashion Meiko (girlfriend) (May 5, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Kimi To Mirai E

Song Producer: maya

Specific Song Anniversary: November 4, 2021

Fun Facts:

- How did these 6 friends first meet? It all started with Kimi To Mirai E Meiko (or her real name Rosita Aguado), who loves to sing and dance. She is really into idol shows, and wanted to be and idol one day. So she started singing and dancing in front of the camera, but barely got any recognition. And then, Kimi To Mirai E Luka (or her real name Mayeso Kariuki) saw her, and adored her talents. She gave her the idea to start a group. The two girl then became a duo. They made songs together and sang.

- And then Kimi To Mirai E Miku (or her real name Rhythm Rhodes) came into the picture when she met them in real life one day. She begged the girls to let her join because she has the same talents as them. They allowed her to join. And then, Kimi To Mirai E Rin (or her real name Nayeli Calvo) and Kimi To Mirai E Len (or his real name Zaire Calvo) came after they met them online. They let Nayeli join, but were a little hesitant with Zaire, but when he proved them wrong with his skills, they let him join. Kimi To Mirai E Kaito (or his real name Buster Belanger) was the last one to join. He saw that if Zaire could get it, then he could take his chances, too. So now, all of them are an idol group of 6 called Step Up.

- They are all originally from Maryland. They have a YouTube channel where they dance and sing songs, but unfortunately, they get a lot of hate comments on their videos just because 'they're not talented enough'. But they want to become really popular one day.

- Buster likes to act like a girl, and many times he has felt like he was not a man. But he still likes to cross-dress. People have used gay as an insult against him, which offends him. He's not actually gay, though. He wants to date a woman.

Here's the specific song: