Alluring Secret ~Black Vow~

Module Name: Alluring Secret ~Black Vow~

Real Name: Marvin Allred

Japanese: 秘蜜〜黒の誓い〜

Romaji: Himitsu ~Kuro no Chikai~

Nickname(s): Black

Date Of Birth: April 4, 1992

Age: 32

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Designer: Suzunosuke

Known Relationships/Family:

Kassia Cieplik/Synchronicity Luka (girlfriend) (February 14, 2022)

Matthew Allred (son) (born September 4th, 2023)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Songs: Alluring Secret ~Black Vow~ & Alluring Secret ~White Vow~

Song Producers: Hitoshizuku-P & Yama

Specific Song Anniversary: April 4, 2010 (Alluring Secret ~Black Vow~) & May 9, 2010 (Alluring Secret ~White Vow~)

Fun Facts:

- How did these modules first meet? They all met when they were little. Oksana and Valerie had been great friends because their families knew each other. Well, Oksana was taken in by Dreamer (or her real name Diamond Romero)'s family when she was young, because she was given up by her real parents, and they happened to know the twins' family. Her new mom tends to forget the names of the kids sometimes.

- For everyone else, the twins were going to the store one time, and Valerie held the door open for Rosalin. Later, Rosalin paid for Valerie's items. They only grew a connection when they, by fate, met in a parking lot in a plaza a few weeks later. They were lured into a Dunkin' Donuts by Rosalin, where her other friends, Dianna and Kendrick, were there. They were talking about their lives at their table, so the twins joined out of curiosity. It was then they learned that those people were friends just because they went to school together.

- Kendrick and Laurinda came into the picture at the community center. Oksana, Valerie, and Alton went there to celebrate New Year's one time, and they were setting off fireworks outside. Laurinda and Kendrick came over and saw what was going on, so they encountered them by lighting big sparklers. They made a lot of noise, and everyone else astonished. Everyone came together on that same day, greeted the new year.

Here are the specific songs:

See you guys in the next chapter!