Vocalogenesis

Module Name: Vocalogenesis

Real Name: Henry Carroll (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Genesis

Date Of Birth: May 19, 1994

Age: 30

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Designer: Shirow Miwa

Known Relationships/Family:

Amour Monet/Amour (girlfriend) (May 17, 2022)

Occupation: Worker at a laundromat

Specific Album: Vocalogenesis

Album Producers: AVTechNO!, azuma, cosMo, DATEKEN, KAZU-k, mothy, Natsu-P, wowaka, yuukiss, Owata-P, Crystal-P, JimmyThumb-P, dBu Usagi, Nori-P, Vocaliod-P, Lelele-P, Shigotoshite-P, & Ginsaku

Specific Album Anniversary: May 19, 2010

Fun Facts:

- This Kaito module and Merry Sexmas #4 have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- This Kaito module and Starshine Scene (or his real name Cash Townsend) are birthday twins.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Well, it all started when Vocalogenesis Miku (or her real name Viorela Lovell) was in college. She joined a glee club, and it had Vocalogenesis Luka (or her real name Milja Wolff) and Vocalogenesis Meiko (or her real name Magda Sauer) in it. Milja meanwhile was at her job at a bookstore. She saw Vocalogenesis Rin (or her real name Kris McBride), Vocalogenesis Len (or his real name Leo McBride), and Vocalogenesis Kaito (or his real name Henry Carroll) there, and they regularly came there. So they became friends like that. Milja introduced her new friends to the others, and that's how they became friends.

- Henry works in a laundromat. He doesn't usually see other modules come there, but he does see past childhood friends there. It's a warm and fuzzy feeling for him.

See you guys in the next chapter!