Snow Kaito 2017

Module Name: Snow Kaito 2017

Real Name: Callistus Foley (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): 2017

Date Of Birth: April 11, 1998

Age: 26

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Tiger

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Lucille Reyes/Megurine Luka Christmas (girlfriend) (May 1, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Kaito module and Insanity Miki (or her real name Margery Moralez) are birthday twins.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? When Snow Miku 2017 (or her real name Gwendolyn Grolenin) first came to Negi Root City, she was already being loved by her classmates. Snow Rin 2017 (or her real name Gayle Godfrey) and Snow Len 2017 (or his real name Gregory Godfrey) heard of Gwendolyn on social media, and they were excited to meet her in person. So while walking around one time, they ran into her.

- The rest of them came in when the three friends were playing a game of online Scrabble. Snow Luka 2017 (or her real name Desda Northrop) came in first because the game is not for more than four players, and Gwendolyn decided to sit out on the next game, where Snow Kaito 2017 (or his real name Callistus Foley) and Snow Meiko 2017 (or her real name Emmanuelle Mustonen) joined the next one. After each game, they got the contact info of the three other friends, found out where to meet them, and that's how they became friends.

- Callistus' favorite classic Christmas tale is The Nutcracker. When he was younger, he was a part of a play of it in his school. He owns a nutcracker toy in his room, which he actually uses to crack open his nuts. To be honest, he loves to eat nuts, and he usually eats them as a snack.

See you guys in the next chapter!