Illuminate

Module Name: Illuminate

Real Name: Roy Swanson

Japanese: いるみねイト

Nickname(s): None

Date Of Birth: April 2, 1997

Age: 27

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Ox

Designer: Ichimura

Known Relationships/Family:

Annette Howland/Tokyo Cyber Detectives IA (girlfriend) (April 25, 2022)

Occupation: Social media influencer

Specific Song: Illuminate

Song Producer: Kid-P

Specific Song Anniversary: April 2, 2017

Fun Facts:

- How did Pelagia meet her other 5 friends? They are fans of her, and they became online friends with her, much to their surprise. Since she is open to making friendships, she gave them all a chance. One day, she found out each friend lives in the same state as her, so she set up a time for everyone to meet in person. They decided to do it at a sweets shop. When the five friends came over, Pelagia was shocked to see them in real life. She already knew what Illuminate Luka (or her real name Sera McDaniel) looked like because Sera regularly shows her face in her content. So the six friends sat down and ate some sweets, and they became even closer friends than they already were.

- Roy is just a guy on the Internet who likes to share a bunch of inspirational quotes on his profile. He truly believes in putting a lot of passion into what someone loves to succeed, since he has always wanted to be a songwriter and singer. But his parents think that stuff is for girls, yet he doesn't listen to them. He's really proud of how far his friends had come in their own careers.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!