Chronicle Lottery

Module Name: Chronicle Lottery

Real Name: Tyler Borst

Nickname(s): Summer

Date Of Birth: July 5, 2000

Age: 24

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Designer: iXima

Known Relationships/Family:

Addison Skeldon/Wanopo Remixes 01 Luka (girlfriend) (October 26, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Kaito module and Maerchen Story Meiko (or her real name Bevin Ebbitt) are birthday twins.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? It started with Ryanne who was on the way to a nursery, where she was approached by Katy, who wouldn't stop talking about the different kinds of flowers to purchase. Some time later, she was buying some gum from her local convenience store, when she saw Louella with a thing she really liked, so she couldn't help but approach her.

- Meanwhile, Raelynn and Zach were on a vacation like they always would be, and while they were in France, they met Tyler, who happened to also be there for vacation. It was right in front of the Eiffel Tower.

- They all came together once university came in. Raelynn and Zach only came in because Tyler told the others about them.

- Tyler is known for having a good relationship with Wanopo Remixes 01 Luka (or her real name Addison Skeldon). Little does he know she has a crush on him.

See you guys in the next chapter!