Cantarella

Module Name: Cantarella

Real Name: Kade Atonal (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: カンタレラ

Nickname(s): N/A

Date Of Birth: February 21, 1989

Age: 35

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Designer: exray

Known Relationships/Family:

Crista Atonal/Cantarella Miku (wife)

Emile Atonal (son) (born September 13th, 2013)

Luis Atonal (son) (born September 13th, 2013)

Emigdia Atonal (daughter) (born February 21st, 2017)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Cantarella

Song Producer: Kurousa-P

Specific Song Anniversary: February 21, 2008

Fun Facts:

- Crista and Kade have been married since 2011, and they already have a family of their own.

- They are known to be a very wealthy couple who are strict towards their children. They do these things because they love them.

- Crista and Kade first met when they were college students. He looked at her ever so lovingly, because he fell in love with her face, and he was such a shy boy. He was more anxious. She decided to get to know him. They went to the Halloween dance together, they got drunk together, and they had sex. But she wasn't ready for a child back then, so she aborted.

- A year after they got married, they decided to try for a child. And they got twin boys named Emile and Luis. The boys wanted an extra sibling, so they tried again. They now have a baby girl named Emigdia.

- The Atonal family live in a mansion which has many rooms in it, and their kids aren't allowed to go in some of them without supervision. One time, Emile broke his dad's expensive vase, so the kids needed to be taught to respect their parents' items. Their parents want their kids to start dating until they're at least 21.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!