Genius

Module Name: Genius

Real Name: Gannon Garcinaw (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: ジーニアス

Nickname(s): None

Date Of Birth: July 20, 1988

Age: 36

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Designer: Shinjou

Known Relationships/Family:

Lavender Garcinaw (nèe Brooke)/Lab Girl (wife) (first got together May 7, 2021) (married June 25, 2022)

Janelle Brooke (mother-in-law) (born July 3rd, 1967)

Luke Brooke (father-in-law) (born November 5th, 1964)

Matilda Brooke (daughter-in-law) (born July 25th, 2013)

Occupation: Science teacher at Future Tone High School

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F

Aura: Quirky/Chaos

Mikucolle Name: Genius

Mikucolle Number: 493

Fun Facts:

- Gannon is a science teacher at Future Tone High School. He teaches all grades. He's been that for 6 years.

- He likes to work with dangerous chemicals and conduct dissecting animal activities. But he always makes sure his students stay safe by wearing goggles and tying their hair back.

- His classroom is full of cool things. There are lab safety posters, school meme posters, and the entire periodic table. It looks just like a science classroom.

- Whenever his students have trouble understanding the work, he's there to help them.

- He does this thing in his class where he calls on a student to answer a question, and then that student picks another student to answer the next question. And so on.

- He's had students crush on him and try to make him like them. But Genius isn't interested in these classmates. He has a life.

- He doesn't let his students use their phones during class. He has a case hanging on his doors where his students can put their phones away. He only lets them have them back when the class ends or when a student doesn't have to do any more work for his or other classes. If he catches a student on their phone, he'll take it away and put it in the case himself. If a student doesn't have a phone, they'll put a card that says "No Phone" in one of the slots that corresponds to their assigned number. Gannon has a charging station for phones too.

- He doesn't forget to remind his students about lab days coming up next class so his students wouldn't forget to wear closed-toe shoes and clothing that is not so loose.

- He gives students the opportunity to improve their grades on assignments that they didn't do so well on. They can meet him during homeroom or after school. That's because he does not want his students to fail his class.

- During special occasions in the school year, he plays movies for his class. Those are one of the few days where the students can choose to do work for other classes, or sit back and enjoy the movie. He even gives out popcorn.

- He keeps contact with some of his students from previous years.

Well, since he doesn't have a specific song, I can't put anything here. I'll see you guys in the next headcanon!

Here's the Mikucolle card called Genius: