V Love 25 -Imagination-

Module Name: V Love 25 -Imagination-

Real Name: Ivor Imel

Nickname(s): Imagination

Date Of Birth: May 21, 1990

Age: 34

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Designer: BUZZ

Known Relationships/Family:

Hazel Midord/CA Meiko (girlfriend) (May 7, 2022)

Occupation: Sound effects manager

Specific Album: V Love 25 -Imagination-

Album Producers: 40mP, Becky, Elm, FB777, koyori, n-buna, niki, Re:nG, YASUHIRO, yukkedoluce, Ann-Melts-P, Nejishiki, Hitoshizuku-P, potential 0, Yama, Yamichro, Shigotoshite-P, & Sohta

Specific Album Anniversary: May 21, 2014

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? They are all a group of performers who also work in the movie industry. While they perform in movies, they all met solely because they had the same passion, making the world smile with their actions. When Janelle got her job as a director, she found her friends when searching for people to hire for the production, so she hired everyone. Ever since they all got hired, they got along great with Janelle. It's a simple way on how they all met, but Janelle thinks that it was the best decision she had ever made. Now all of them are a team.

- Ivor is the guy who does the sound effects. Whether it be animal sounds, crashing sounds, sounds to fit a situation, he can do it. He always makes sure the sounds are audible and can be interpreted by the audience.

- He himself is fascinated by nonverbal acting, and when he does his own skits, he does it in a very humorous way. He would use body language to interact with the others, and even interact with the audience as well.

- He can talk, but he doesn't like talking in front of the camera. He thinks his voice is weird.

See you guys in the next chapter!