The Tower Of Princess

Module Name: The Tower Of Princess

Real Name: Falkor Freundlich (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Princess

Date Of Birth: May 30, 1994

Age: 30

Sexuality: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Designer: Suzunosuke

Known Relationships/Family:

Ryleigh Adela Sarabia/Splatter Party (girlfriend) (October 25, 2022)

Otome Tsukiyo/Maiden Of The Moonlit Night Len (boyfriend) (May 2, 2024)

Zeenat Sarabia-Freundlich (daughter, with Adela) (born February 16th, 2024)

Anakin Tsukiyo-Freundlich (son, with Otome) (born May 30th, 2024)

Occupation: Owner of an entertainment company

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- Despite this Kaito module and The Outcome Is Decided! having the same last name, they are not related in any way, shape, or form.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Growing up, they used to live in an urban area. They had families who owned certain businesses in the area, and they would go over and hang out in those places. Specifically, The Tower Of Princess Rin (or her real name Cybele Bohannon) and The Tower Of Princess Len (or his real name Claude Bohannon)'s parents own a chocolate shop, and they would always get to see their friends come. They befriended The Tower Of Princess Miku (or her real name Alkmene Boganski) there, and they all met the others at Alkmene's family's tailor shop.

- Falkor owns an entertainment company, where people release movies, TV shows, and stuff like that. They're mostly steampunk related.

See you guys in the next chapter!