V Love 25 -Cantabile-

Module Name: V Love 25 -Cantabile-

Real Name: Camden Burton (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Cantabile

Date Of Birth: June 13, 1996

Age: 28

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rat

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Shaquila Voglewede/Vocalonation Meiko (girlfriend) (May 20, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Album: V Love 25 -Cantabile-

Album Producers: buzzG, doriko, EZFG, kemu, KulfiQ, Mitchie M, otetsu, Takebo3, Kanimiso-P, Goboumen, Shibainu, Narushima Takashi, Harry-P, Rerulili, Ginrin-P, & TOKOTOKO

Specific Album Anniversary: June 13, 2012

Fun Facts:

- How did these 9 friends first meet? It all started with V Love 25 -Cantabile- Miku (or her real name Anisa Shabazz) at a water park. She was there with some friends she made for her school, V Love 25 -Cantabile- Rin (or her real name Kenzie Stokes) and V Love 25 -Cantabile- Len (or his real name Rhett Stokes). When she went too deep in the wave pool, someone saved her from drowning. The person who saved her was a lifeguard. And that lifeguard happened to be V Love 25 -Cantabile- Gakupo (or his real name Jaxon Reynolds). Anisa thanked him for saving her life from drowning. While this was happening, she saw V Love 25 -Cantabile- Kaito (or his real name Camden Burton) and V Love 25 -Cantabile- Meiko (or her real name Chieri Hirai) watching everything. They told Anisa that Jaxon is one of their family friends and that they know Anisa from their neighborhood. Anisa, who's a curious young fellow, wanted to know more. So she kept in touch with the three of them.

- For the rest of the modules, Anisa went to a summer festival. V Love 25 -Cantabile- IA (or her real name Soraya Dilakhzak) came up to her and asked her to borrow her phone to call her parents, since she was lost. Anisa did it, and they helped Soraya get to her parents. At the same time, she was approached by the rest of the modules. They got offered to try a game at the festival. Anisa then asked Soraya if she wants to come. They all went and had fun. Eventually, all 9 friends introduced themselves to each other. They then declared themselves a 9 person friend group that met out of good deeds.

- Camden has a hobby of riding his scooter around town.

- Ironically enough, despite being a Kaito module, he is lactose intolerant. He solves that problem with dairy free ice cream. He loves chocolate the most.

See you guys in the next chapter!