Vocalofuture

Module Name: Vocalofuture

Real Name: Jeptha Fussell

Nickname(s): Exclamation

Date Of Birth: November 6, 1990

Age: 33

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Designer: Hidari

Known Relationships/Family:

Stevie Logan/Hatsune Miku x Rascal The Raccoon 2020 Winter Luka (girlfriend) (November 20, 2021)

Occupation: Dentist

Specific Album: Vocalofuture

Album Producers: 40mP, cosMo, Dixie Flatline, Neru, niki, shu-tP, Zips, JimmyThumb-P, Tennen, Hitoshizuku-P, Fuwari-P, Mikito-P, Yama, & Umetora

Specific Album Anniversary: November 6, 2013

Fun Facts:

- How did these 10 friends first meet? First, Vocalofuture Miku (or her real name Amara Valencia) was at an arcade when she saw Vocalofuture Rin (or her real name Mandy Sissel) and Vocalofuture Len (or his real name Cedric Sissel) playing the air hockey table together. Cedric left, and Mandy challenged Amara to a game. In the end, Amara won. And at the same place, Vocalofuture Gumi (or her real name Royalty Alonso) and Vocalofuture IA (or her real name Kiersten Tillery) were watching. They wanted to go against Amara too. So that's how the first 5 met.

- Meanwhile, Vocalofuture Kaito (or his real name Jeptha Fussell), who is a dentist, had Vocalofuture Mayu (or her real name Evangelina Dolton) as a patient. Evangelina had been Jeptha's patient since he first started his job. After one particular shift, Jeptha decided to go to the movies. There, he saw all the other Vocalofuture modules, including Evangelina. Jeptha remembered all the other modules back when he was in high school and college, so it was a form of reunion. Evangelina was confused, but she was assured by Jeptha that it's okay to be friends with your dentist. The two groups of 5 became 10 after a secret Santa event in the community center during the holidays. All of them gave gifts to each other, and when they found out who gave which gift to whom, they became friends.

- Jeptha has a PhD in the medical field, and he has his own office. He works with kids and adults. Evangelina still calls him 'Dr. Fussell' because that's what he's known by in his office, and Evangelina is his patient. It's kinda cute.

See you guys in the next chapter!