Smiling

Module Name: Smiling

Real Name: Hanzou Chino

Nickname(s): Smiling

Date Of Birth: November 21, 1996

Age: 27

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rat

Designer: Gorufan

Known Relationships/Family:

Yūri Feride/Smiling #1 (younger cousin)

Theodora Wittman/Music Wizard Of Oz Meiko (girlfriend) (April 27, 2022)

Occupation: Worker at a tech company

Specific Song: Smiling

Song Producer: halyosy

Specific Song Anniversary: November 21, 2012

Fun Facts:

- This Kaito module and Shoot On Tokyo! Gakupo (or his real name Melvin Ughi) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Smiling #1 (or her real name Yūri Feride), Smiling #2 (or her real name Eir Seki), and Smiling #3 (or her real name Myda Seki) first met at a summer camp years ago. One day, Yūri went to her cousin Smiling Kaito (or his real name Hanzou Chino)'s house for a barbeque. He was video calling Smiling Luka (or her real name Emi Suto). Yūri was curious, so Hanzou introduced her to Emi. Emi is actually Hanzou's friend from school. Yūri's parents had to go out of town, so Hanzou and his family took care of her while they were gone. Hanzou and his family took her to a carnival. They went to a ride where they met Smiling Rin (or her real name Joni Gordon) and Smiling Len (or his real name Herbert Gordon). The twins had been dropped off by their parents, so Hanzou and Yūri offered to stay with them. Then they saw Joni and Herbert's parents. Later that same day, they all met Smiling Meiko (or her real name Aimi Umemoto), Smiling Gumi (or her real name Mariko Akagi), and Smiling Gakupo (or his real name Shigeru Yamashita). And that's how they all met. They all met Hisashi, Rena, Taiga, Kurita, and Minori at the same amusement park Yūri went to with Hanzou.

- Hanzou has a really big family and Yūri is one of his cousins.

- He likes going to the community center.

- He has a crush on Music Wizard Of Oz Meiko (or her real name Theodora Wittman). And now they're dating.

Here's the specific song: