Fishy Overalls

Module Name: Fishy Overalls

Real Name: Felix Hoover (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Swimwear

Date Of Birth: April 25, 2000

Age: 24

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Designer: Yoruma.Y

Known Relationships/Family:

Rubia Lyall/Snow Luka 2010 (girlfriend) (August 4, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd

Aura: Classic/Neutral

Fun Facts:

- Felix LOVES watching funny videos in bed. They're mostly meme videos. He likes to associate himself with Kermit the frog most of the time because he loves him so much.

- He LOVES fish, and would never eat them. He gets sorrowful whenever he sees all the fish in the tank at supermarkets, because he just wants to take them all home and keep them as pets.

- How did these friends first meet? It started when Trixie was doing her usual live streams, and she met Felix on the chat. They bonded there. Jamie would eventually come along as well.

- Meanwhile, Bernice's mom would be talking to other people on the phone, which happened to be Alyssa and Alan's parents. This happened back when Bernice was way younger. That's the only reason why her and those twins know each other. Because her mom is best friends with their mom.

- Bernice would then hear of Trixie and the friends she made. So they kind of came along. But even then, she doesn't talk to them much. They must find it really hard to get along with a child.

See you guys in the next chapter!