Classic

Module Name: Classic

Real Name: Clarence Shields

Japanese: クラシック

Nickname(s): Class

Date Of Birth: January 4, 1988

Age: 36

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rabbit

Designer: Gingitsune

Known Relationships/Family:

Princess Blanche/Jasmine Murphy (ex-wife)

Unnamed son (with Jasmine, deceased)

Vivienne Shields (nèe Wilhelmy)/Vintage Dress (wife) (first got together July 11, 2021) (married November 14, 2021)

Tyler Shields (son, with Vivienne) (born September 25th, 2022)

Krystina Shields (daughter, with Vivienne) (born November 29th, 2023)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Rosary Pale

Song Producer: Shinjou-P

Specific Song Anniversary: January 4, 2009

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA 2nd

Aura: Elegant/Beauty

Background Story: Classic is the prince of Harmona Palace. Classic was jealous that the king and queen's daughter Jasmine had feelings for his friend Prince Blanc. He is known to be a guy that shows tough love, manipulative, and lazy, and he was the one that the king and queen wanted to marry his daughter. Jasmine was only 13 at the time of their marriage.

About 2 years later, at 15, Jasmine was pregnant. Classic was pretty angry with her, but she wanted a child. 9 months later, they had a son.

2 days after their child was born, Jasmine and Classic had a fight, which ended up with him pushing her down the stairs. He picked up their child and threw him down, which resulted in the baby's death.

Fun Facts:

- After the 'death' of Jasmine, Classic is trying to change his ways. He's less lazy and manipulative then when he was with Jasmine. Now he's dating another woman and starting his family with her.

I absolutely LOVE this specific song right here. But here it is if you haven't heard it before.

See you guys in the next headcanon!