Bad ∞ End ∞ Night

Module Name: Bad ∞ End ∞ Night

Real Name: Maurice Eagle

Nickname(s): Bad

Date Of Birth: January 15, 1972

Age: 52

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Pig

Designer: Suzunosuke

Known Relationships/Family:

Corrina Eagle/Bad ∞ End ∞ Night Meiko (wife) (married November 26, 1992)

Brandie Eagle/Bad ∞ End ∞ Night Luka (daughter)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song(s): There are 4: Bad ∞ End ∞ Night, Crazy ∞ Night, Twilight ∞ Night, & Ever ∞ Lasting ∞ Night

Song Producers: Hitoshizuku-P & Yama

Specific Song Anniversaries: January 15, 2012 (Bad ∞ End ∞ Night), July 18, 2012 (Crazy ∞ Night), February 14, 2013 (Twilight ∞ Night), & September 11, 2014 (Ever ∞ Lasting ∞ Night)

Fun Facts:

- This Kaito module and A Love Song Dedicated To You have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- How did these 8 friends first meet? It's just like how it happened in Bad End Night, where the villager, Bad End Night Miku (or her real name Carol Demuth), was lost in the woods, and all of a sudden, she sees a mansion where she sees the rest of her friends. They welcome her, and they all decide to party all night long. It's been presumed that the rest of Carol's friends had ended up in the mansion prior to her coming there.

- Brandie is the daughter to Bad End Night Kaito (or his real name Maurice Eagle) and Bad End Night Meiko (or her real name Corrina Eagle), a kind of family that's never been seen before. Maurice and Corrina had been together for years. It's the longest-known marriage in the AU.

- Not that much is known about Brandie. She's moved on with her life, and is willing to give her parents grandchildren. However, she's suffering from debts, and she's working really hard at her full time job as a sales associates to pay it off.

- The reason why Brandie is in a lot of debt is because Corrina used to have breast cancer, and she paid for her treatment. However, she ended up in debt due to how big the price was, and to this day, she hadn't gotten herself out of debt. Yet she allowed herself to go into debt to save her mom. Thankfully, Corrina lived.

Here are the specific songs:

See you guys in the next chapter!