Maiden Of The Moonlit Night

Module Name: Maiden Of The Moonlit Night

Real Name: Koji Maeda (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 月夜の乙女

Romaji: Tsukiyo no Otome

Nickname(s): Moonlit

Date Of Birth: June 24, 1998

Age: 26

Sexuality: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Tiger

Designer: HaruAki

Known Relationships/Family:

Takuya Maeda/Maiden Of The Moonlit Night Kaito (older brother)

Motomi Kataoka/Revolution Rin (distant relative)

Satoshi Kataoka/Revolution Len (distant relative)

Otome Tsukiyo/Maiden Of The Moonlit Night Len (boyfriend) (July 3, 2022)

Yui Tsukiyo-Maeda (daughter) (born June 4th, 2024)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Maiden Of The Moonlit Night

Song Producer: Natsu-P

Specific Song Anniversary: June 15, 2019

Fun Facts:

- Koji and his brother Takuya were the first two modules to ever meet Otome face-to-face. They took care of him for about a month before he had to go back to the moon.

- However, both of the brothers wanted Otome to stay on Earth forever. Their evil sides started to take over them, and they did evil things to other modules just to get Otome's attention. But thanks to Otome, they have been cured.

- Koji's favorite colors are black and blue.

- Koji and Takuya have known Motomi and Satoshi by far relation. Let's just say the Kataoka parents have a lot of siblings, in-laws, and relationships to other folks, resulting in them being related to the Maeda brothers.

- Even the simplest things like a small town center and a diner mean a lot of Koji and Takuya. It's probably because they always went there, even before they met Otome.

- Before they met Otome, they would visit their restaurant chain all the time.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!