Vocalonation

Module Name: Vocalonation

Real Name: Marty Nathanson

Nickname(s): Exclamation

Date Of Birth: July 6, 2000

Age: 24

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Designer: Hidari

Known Relationships/Family:

Rayna Hall/Resort Bikini (girlfriend) (May 13, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Album: Vocalonation

Album Producers: 40mP, cosMo, daniwell, E.L.V.N, EasyPop, GYARI, halyosy, Natsu-P, yanagi-P, YM, Onyuu-P, Kuchibashi-P, Jesus-P, Hachi, Pinocchio-P, Machigerita-P, Yucha-P, Live-P, & Kurousa-P

Specific Song Anniversary: July 6, 2011

Fun Facts:

- This Kaito module, Fear Garden Rin (or her real name Gardenia Chapman), Fear Garden Len (or his real name Denzel Chapman), Smiling #7 (or his real name Palmer Sumerlin), and Long Pareo (or her real name Lisa Wilson) are all birthday twins.

- How did these 8 friends first meet? It all started when Celine was at the water park, and she didn't have anyone to slide with, so in her 4 person tube, June and Logan behind and Sarah in front of her asked if she needed riding partners. So on the tube, they all rode down the slide.

- Because Orval is actually a lifeguard at that water park, he found a liking towards these modules. So he pretty much enjoying serving them. When Celine was going to get ice cream, she sat at a table alone, and Marty, Shaquila, and Peggy sat with her. Those three also became friends at that same park. They sat there because all the other seats were taken. This fateful experience was how Celine even got these friends in the first place.

- Marty loves popsicles, especially blueberry.

See you guys in the next chapter!